"I was surprised and delighted when I returned home yesterday to find two fabulous bench cushions from your company on my front porch. Just two custom cushions, but you made me feel like I was one of your biggest accounts. Wow! I so much appreciate all you did so my friends and family can enjoy your product in my home."
- Will my cushions contain zippers?
- What type of fabric do you use?
- How will my order be shipped?
- Will I need Ties?
- How do I clean my cushions?
- How do I measure for my new cushions?
- I just placed my order but I need to make a change. What should I do?
- How do I buy cushions using my own fabric?
- Do you offer volume discounts?
- Can I order fabric by the yard?
- How thick do I make my cushions?
- How much fabric will I need with customer own fabric (COF) ?
- Will my credit card information be safe?
- What type of filling do you offer?
- How do I make a pattern for odd shaped cushions?
- I am having difficulty perusing your site without my computer slowing/freezing up. What do you recommend I do?
If you do not see your question answered, or if you require further assistance, please click here.
What type of fabric do you use?
Cushion Pros offers over 1400+ superior fabrics by Sunbrella, Robert Allen, Covington, Carnegie, Outdura, Geobella, Premier, Maco, Swavelle, Magnolia, Al Fresco, Bella Dura, and Morbern Marine.
How and when will my order be shipped?
Your order will be shipped and be neatly wrapped in reinforced resined plastic. Orders will be shipped within 15 business days during "off-season," and within 20 business days during "peak-season." You may however purchase Expedited Production which guarantees shipping within 7 business days, and up to 10 business days during our busy season.
Will I need Fasteners?
This is a personal preference. If your cushions will receive a lot of use fasteners will be beneficial. This will prevent your cushions from sliding off the furniture, or space in which it sits.
How do I clean my cushions?
Your cushions should be cleaned in the capacity denoted when choosing the respective fabric pattern during the design process. Machine washing the cover is not recommended. Please refer to the fabric vendors websites for further cleaning instruction.
I just placed my order but I need to make a change. What should I do?
Don’t worry. We hold orders for twenty four hours to allow for changes. Simply give us a call and we will be glad to help you with your changes.
What type of filling do you offer?
We offer foam filling as standard for (indoor use), densified fiber filling as standard for (indoor/outdoor use) and reticulated filling as premium for (indoor/outdoor use).
How do I make a pattern for odd shaped cushions?
Please click here and follow the instructions.
I am having difficulty perusing your site without my computer slowing/freezing up. What do you recommend I do?
Cushion Pros recommends using Mozilla Firefox's broswer. You can download it by clicking here and following the instructions.